If a case of Covid-19 is reported to us the Centre will close for 24/48 hours to be deep cleaned and disinfected. All counsellors who have been in the property during the time of a suspected/confirmed case will be informed as soon as possible.
Please can you perform a Covid-19 health check before attending. Please check the
on the internet.
. To help us keep you and our counsellors safe we kindly request that you:
- Please wear a mask were possible unless exempt for medical/health reasons. Discuss this with your therapist whilst visiting the Park Centre.
- Please follow the 2 metre rule.
- Please enter the building by the side door on the right-hand side and wait until your therapist collects you.
- Please do not arrive early.
- Please come alone.
- Please try to avoid using the toilet facilities.
- Please touch as little as possible.
- Please bring your own water in a bottle or flask.
- Please bring your own tissues and ensure these are held over your mouth if you cough or sneeze.
- If you wish bring your own wipes, mask, disposable gloves.
It is the intention of the Park Counselling Centre to keep you safe and avoid any spread of Covid 19.
Thank you for your support and co-operation